SeniorWell is a pioneer in mobile healthcare, providing on-site audiology, dentistry, optometry and podiatry services to nursing facilities across the Midwest. SeniorWell team members have over 20 years of industry experience dedicated to serving residents of long-term care facilities.
We offer a competitive benefits package and a great location in the north suburbs of Chicago with easy access to highways and a friendly office environment with great views.
We have an immediate need for an entry level Data Entry associate.
- Minimum typing speed of 50 WPM with a high level of accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Prior customer service experience a plus
- Punctuality, organizational skills, and ability to prioritze and multi-task
- High School diploma
The benefits of working with the leader
The SeniorWell Corporate Office is located in Buffalo Grove, IL with easy access to I-94, I-294, and 41 as well as two Metra train stations. Our location features several restaurants and shopping locations within walking distance.
SeniorWell offers an excellent benefits package for all Full-Time Associates, which includes:
- Humana PPO Health Plan options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Program
- Eyeglasses and contact lenses at cost
- 401K with matching contributions
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Long-term disability available
- 7 paid holidays
- 10 vacation days each year
- 5 sick days
- Time off for bereavement and jury duty