SeniorWell is a pioneer in mobile healthcare, providing on-site audiology, dentistry, optometry and podiatry services to nursing facilities across the Midwest. SeniorWell team members have over 20 years of industry experience dedicated to serving residents of long-term care facilities.
A Patient Transporter is assigned to ensure optimal visit outcomes. The person acting as a Patient Transporter is responsible to do what is necessary to transport the patients and charts to the treatment area.
- Responsible for transporting patients and their charts to the treatment room.
- Have a reasonable number of patients waiting for doctor at all times
- Maintain a high level of customer relations with client facilities.
- Promote the team concept within the company with the willingness to do other duties as requested.
- Ability to stand and walk up to 8 hours.
- Ability to push and/or pull patients in wheelchairs.
- Ability to see well enough to read handwritten and typewritten materials.
- Ability to handle a variety of repetitive tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage client expectations
- Ability to move and lift 50 lbs
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
The benefits of working with the leader
SeniorWell offers an excellent benefits package for all Full-Time Associates, which includes:
- Humana PPO Health Plan options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Program
- Eyeglasses and contact lenses at cost
- 401K with matching contributions
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Long-term disability available
- 7 paid holidays
- 10 vacation days each year for the two years
- 5 sick days
- Time off for bereavement and jury duty