SeniorWell is a leader in mobile healthcare, providing on-site audiology, dentistry, optometry and podiatry services to nursing facilities across the Midwest. SeniorWell team members have over 20 years of industry experience dedicated to serving residents of long-term care facilities.
We have an immediate need for a traveling, independent contractor of podiatry services.
Think of this as an exceptional opportunity to launch a new practice or expand a current one. You will provide the personalized care, SeniorWell will provide everything else, including:
- Patient scheduling.
- Medical records and patient files maintenance.
- Medical coding, billing and collections.
- Company car or a mileage allowance.
- Portable equipment and supplies, including scrubs, GPS unit, cell phone, etc.
- Trained medical assistant.
In short, SeniorWell offers you a turnkey podiatry practice with NO investment and none of the challenges of running a business. There are NO offices to lease, NO equipment to purchase, NO inventory costs and NO personnel issues to deal with.
You will spend your time caring for patients, not managing a practice. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing off-site testing, diagnostic services and recommendations.
- Administering patient’s podiatric healthcare and patient education.
- Maintaining clinical records and charts as specified by the company.
- Performing all services and duties in a manner consistent with company policies, procedures, processes, and quality standards.
- Recognizing and responding to needs and age-specific parameters of older adults.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Licensure in Podiatry for appropriate state– we can assist with process if necessary.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Valid driver’s license.