SeniorWell is a leader in mobile healthcare, providing on-site audiology, dentistry, optometry and podiatry services to nursing facilities across the Midwest. SeniorWell team members have over 20 years of industry experience dedicated to serving residents of long-term care facilities.
The Regional Account Manager is SeniorWell’s lifeline to its marketplace. This dynamic, results-oriented person will be responsible for many roles: new business development, account manager, and new sales. Success depends on this candidates’s ability to create and enhance relationships with current and new facility administrators, directors of nursing, social services directors, and corporate decision makers. But, most importantly to provide great service.
- New accounts and markets as directed.
- Current account information and update as necessary or required.
- Primary contact with all assigned accounts through personal visits, telecommunications, and correspondence on an on-going basis.
- Current awareness of changes in the healthcare industry through self-education, peer-education, and professional and community involvement.
The Regional Account Manager will be required to travel five days a week (with an occasional office day) across an assigned territory and occasionally to SeniorWell’s corporate offices in Buffalo Grove, Illinois, a northern suburb of Chicago. When not meeting with clients, the candidate will work remotely leveraging a home office.
The ideal candidate must have more than two years experience in a healthcare business/marketing environment, preferably with knowledge of long term healthcare. The candidate that will be an ideal fit will have:
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude.
- Ability to develop a solid book of business through strong sales techniques, lead generation, personal referral, networking, and client retention.
- Professional accomplishments that reflect self-motivation, initiative, independence and strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, negotiating, and organizational skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- BS/BA degree in healthcare, human relations, business administration, marketing, or equivalent work experience.
- Clean driving record valid driver’s license, and auto insurance.
SeniorWell offers the right candidate a competitive compensation and benefits package, including guaranteed salary, bonuses, use of a corporate car and/or travel reimbursement.
The benefits of working with the leader
The SeniorWell Corporate Office is located in Buffalo Grove, IL with easy access to I-94, I-294, and 41 as well as two Metra train stations. Our location features several restaurants and shopping locations within walking distance.
SeniorWell offers an excellent benefits package for all Full-Time Associates, which includes:
- Humana PPO Health Plan options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Program
- Eyeglasses and contact lenses at cost
- 401K with matching contributions
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Long-term disability available
- 7 paid holidays
- 10 vacation days each year
- 5 sick days
- Time off for bereavement and jury duty